Monday, August 07, 2006

Hurry up and wait....

Well, things did not get off to a very good start. I spent the morning with the kids just talking and trying to set their minds at ease. We then dropped the boys off at my parents place and headed to the airport. I was to fly out at 1047. I showed up at 1005, this is El Paso so you don't really have to show up that early. Anyway, American Airlines decided to open up the flight to the stand by folks. I got bumped. This being El Paso, they only have one flight to Gulfport per day, oh well. I had to reschedule my flight to tomorrow. On top of that, I found out that I was to report at 0800 TODAY. The reserve center personnel and I overlooked the fine print. I am going to hear it tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger szamora said...

Leave the mescun alone.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home