Monday, March 26, 2007

Days and daze...

I have now been home for almost a week. All that I can say is that I need to slow down a bit. No, I have not been bouncing around from one Welcome Home party to another. I just feel like I need to take care of my 'To Do' list in as little time as possible. I am not trying to mak up for the eight months that I lost. I realize that is not possible. But I keep wanting to do as much as I can each day. It's not my fault, I've just been so spun up for eight months that I am having a real hard time with relaxing. The first couple of nights were up and down for me. It was too quiet. I keep making comments like, "Hey, when did they put that up?" a building, school, what have you. And then I realize that I have been gone for almost a year. I have to remember that I need to be a spectator for a while and just absorb stuff.

Izabella is just amazing but so are the boys. They are both doing an fantastic job at being big brothers. I am one lucky "ese".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home