Sunday, February 25, 2007

I'm a new dad...

Hi everyone. Great news....my daughter arrived yesterday. Mom went into labor three weeks early but they are both doing well. Our little girl, Izabella Angel, weighed in at 7 lbs. 11 oz. I cannot wait to hold her for the first time. It is going to be incredible!!!!

Anyway, things around here are moving along ever so slowly, especially with the arrival of our baby girl. But we will get there.

I have not been able to find a PC that will let me download any new pics but as soon as I can I will post some new pics. The mural looks great but I have to tell you that it is much bigger than I what I had imagined it would be. A two star admiral stopped by our compound and gave me "mad props". He liked it. "You should extend and go around our camps to paint additional murals. It will help morale." Um, no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home