Monday, March 12, 2007

Hitting the turn, day two...

We are in stand down mode right now. Just waiting on a flight to the Big K. It will be sometime today but we have to be ready to roll now. Even with all of the crap that I have had to deal with, looking back on it now, this deployment has had more positives than negatives. Through the various "morale boosting" projects that I worked on, I was able to find my passion for art again. That in itself has made it easy for me to look past all of the back stabbing, the gossiping, the one upping, the , well I'll just stop there. Really, I can share negative story after negative story with you but it is just too much right now. Unofficially, I have started my decompression process and this blog is part of that process. I promise to try very hard to not bombard you (too much) with the venting that I may have to do from time to time.

God Bless You....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home