Friday, August 18, 2006

Another weekend

It's Friday and I am just winding down from a crazy week down here. Due to some red tape and some hoops that I had to jump through, I did not get a chance to make it out to the field as planned. That sets my training back quite a bit so who knows how that will affect my mobilization. Every one of us has to meet certain requirements with all of our training, course work etc. For those of that arrived after the main body showed up and/or for those that are having a hard time achieving a passing grade may end up getting bounced around and that is no fun. I'll keep y'all posted.
Anyway, for those of you that want to drop me a line or a package...

EO2 Zamora, Sergio A.
NMCB 18 Mobilization Unit Alpha Company
CBC Gulport, MS.
39501-5001

1 Comments:

Blogger szamora said...

Her sister had a huge and very sensitive clit?

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home