Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day

Well, I just dropped Monica off at the airport. She flew in last Thursday. We got to spend some quality time together. The fact that her birthday fell on this weekend made it that much more enjoyable. One of us is walking funny today! Whew! But I should be good to go in a couple of days. Ha! She did not bring the boys with her but I can say that it was better that they did not make the trip. Monica had a hard time seeing where I live and as much as she says that she likes to see me in uniform, I could tell that when she saw me in my desert cammies the reality of what we are about to take on hit home. Anyway, we spent a couple of days in Pensacola. If you have not been out that way, check it out!!! Lots of great beaches, cool people, and the drinks are dirt, sand, cheap. I will post some photos from this past weekend later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home