Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Funny...

I decided to vent a bit and let my frustrations over the Cowboys losing a game that was in the bag and my blog and e-mail were pinged over and over and over again. Funny how some trash talking, about a GAME, will get people going. Yes, when I lived in Washington, although I was not "a huge fan" of the Seahawks, I did root for them. The Cowboys are America's Team but for some reason, their games are rarely televised up north. I think it has to do with lack of reliable cable/sattelite service. I do hope that the Seahawks make a good run of it, and if they somehow manage to make it to the Super Bowl, I will root for them just like I, we, as in my famly, did last year.

Enough of that....

I need to share something that I received this morning...

Redneck Man's pick up lines1) Did you fart?cuz you blew me away.2) Are yer parents retarded? **cuz ya sure are special. **3) My Love fer you is like diarrhea . *I can't hold it in. **4) Do you have a library card?**cuz I'd like to sign you out. **5) Is there a mirror in yer pants? *cuz I can see myself in em. **6) If you **was a tree** I **were a** **Squirrel, **I'd store my nuts in yer hole. **7) You might not be the best lookin girl here, **but beauty's only a light switch away. **8) Man - "Fat Penguin!"Woman - "WHAT?"Man - "I just wanted to say something that would break theice."9) I know I'm not no Fred Flintstone, *but I bet I can make yer bed-rock. **10) I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? **I think he went inta this cheap motel room. **11) Yer eyes are as blue as window cleaner.12) If yer gunna regret this in the mornin, *we kin sleep til afternoon. **and.... the best for last!13) Yer face reminds me of a wrench, **every time I think of it my nuts tighten up. *
George....thanks for sharing.

Y'all take care. STILL TRUE TO THE SILVER AND BLUE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home