Monday, January 29, 2007

Another day...

Good morning. I am back at HQ, still in Iraq and hating it. At the base that I was at we were given a pass down, plan of the day for the following day. We knew what we had to do the next day and we rarely deviated from that plan. But here, it is a different story. It seems like there is no plan, just don't get caught doing nothing. Extended lunches, "workout" breaks are authorized. It's a joke. I'll just have to get used to it.

Anyway...
I will be here for about six weeks and then we will begin the "bug out" process. Meaning, we will be heading home! I am not sure if I am going to make it home in time to see the baby pop out but it will be great to be able to hold her in my arms for the first time. And of course my sons and wife are in for some serious TLC.

Take care...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home