Friday, September 08, 2006

Almost outta here...

Howdy! I have been blessed with meeting some great people along the road that is my life. Some of them have hung in there with me and I consider myself truly blessed to call them my friends. I have to say that I am a mooch. I say that because I have taken something from everyone of them. It could be a joke, a laugh, a conversation and/or even a sarcastic comment. Some of the best friends that I have are the ones that I made when I was active duty. You can't help but bond with the people that you work and live with for months and years at a time. When I left the ship I did not that think that I would get the chance to find that kind of camaraderie but I am happy to say that I was wrong. I have been working for AWS/Cingular Wireless for over eight years now and I have worked with some outstanding individuals. Starting in Bothell and now El Paso, professionaly and personally, y'all are head and shoulders above the rest. I appreciate the relationships that we have fostered and your friendship means everything to me. Thank you.

"The road to a friends house is never long."

1 Comments:

Blogger szamora said...

Thanks y'all...

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home