Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Wednesday and just a few more days to go...




Well, here you go .The first pic is from our weekend down in Pensacola Beach. I decided to pull a uey and what I thought was a solid shoulder was nothing more than sand. I blame it on Monica. All of her oohing and ahhing over the resorts and multi million dollar homes blew my concentration. The Jeep in the back ground came to the rescue. He was one of four groups of people that stopped by to lend a hand. If you ever get a chance to make it down this way, do so. The hospitality alone is worth the trip. Okay, that and the outstanding scenery. It is a beautiful area and not as expensive as you'd think. Having Monica here with me is just what I needed to get me through our last week down here. We willl be heading over in three waves, the second wave will be heading out in a couple of days. One would think that the tension around here would be outrageous but for the most part everyone is in a good mood. The mood is light and almost carefree. We just want to get out of here and start working on our assignments. The sooner that we get out there the sooner that we will be home.

I do not know how often I will be able to update this blog but I will do what I can to keep y'all updated. I hope that you understand that I will not be able to give you too many details but your positive thoughts and prayers will be with us, moving us forward.

1 Comments:

Blogger szamora said...

It's a pinchi rental!!! That's what I get for downgrading. Ha! How are things going? Did you get the postcard?

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home