Saturday, September 09, 2006

And away we go...

In about 18 hours we will be heading over to the sandbox. BTW, I went with "sandbox1822" to reflect where I will be going, the desert or as the guys that have been over call it, the sandbox. (a.k.a. the litter box, BFS and many more) 18 is the battalion that I will be going over with and 22 is the battalion that I am a part of.
So once we get to Saddams old haunts I will be an official member of the world travelers club as I have traveled the other half via a couple of West Pac's. Lots of fun.
Some of the guys are going to be up to no good this evening. Tossing a few back, getting last minute tattoos and such. We have a guy that is in ICU for drinking a little too heavily a couple of nights ago. And he is not even 21. Per the rumor mill he is going to get busted down in rank and kicked out of the service AND the people that were drinking with him are going to go before the captain as well. Good times. As for me, I am going to sit around, meditate for a while and get ready for the whoopin' that the Horns are going to put down on the SUCKeyes!!! It is going to be a while before I get to enjoy a live, not recorded, game of college football and I'm going to miss the entire season of Cowboy football. Dang! Sammy: Keep sending me those updates! All right y'all. I am outta here. Take care and I will update you as soon as I get situated over yonder. Keep the jokes and laughs coming.

"If God is with us, who can stand against us?" Romans 8:31

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home